24.2.10

Rambo

Hi,my mind today has been focused on what it means and what it will take to Survive England when the collapse comes as I believe it will, soon or even sooner.

First off lets be clear I`m no Rambo and have no desire to be,I dont think that for me and the majority of Brits bugging out into the country,living in a wood with a knife and a tent surviving off the land waiting for the starving to die off and the riots to stop is even close to being a realistic idea.

No, bugging IN your own home for me is the answer and that means getting organised and making  prepperations.

Take my advice,start with food,see that two quid youve got in your pocket,well instead of buying a twix or whatever,do yourself a favour and buy as many tins of tomatoes or beans as you can,DO IT! .

Now take your haul home stick them in a spare cuboard out of the way.

WELL DONE YOU HAVE TAKEN THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS SURVIVING ENGLAND. 

Make a mental note to do the same tommorow,this time a bit more or as much as you can afford.

Take the time to read the Blogs on the left there,those guys really know their stuff ,take action,It WILL save your life.

Thats all for now,Ive got some tins of tomatoes to carry home,and some long over due re-organizing to do.

God Bless.


No comments: